The Kalinga Day Care Center (KDCC) is now accepting children 1-5 years old.
Children’s groupings at KDCC:
- Toddlers’ group (1-2 years old)
- Younger children’s group (2.1-3.0 years old)
- Older children’s group 1 (3.1-4.0 years old)
- Older children’s group 2 (4.1-4.11 years old)
- Duly accomplished application form
- Birth certificate of the child (photocopy)
- Medical certificate of the child
- 2 copies 1″x1″ latest ID picture of the child
For UP dependents (additional requirements):
- Employees: Certificate of employment of parent/guardian
- Students: Certification of registration and/or copy of Form 5
Application period is until 23 April 2019.
For further inquiries, you may visit #50 Aglipay St., Area 1, UP Diliman Campus, Quezon City (near UP Health Service, behind UP Protestant Church) or call 0916-9278245.